Wee Corsee is a split-level flat that caters for six with two bedrooms, one en-suite shower room, family bathroom with a shower over the bath and open plan living space.
The ground floor bedroom has an en-suite. Egyptian cotton Towels are provided. The upstairs bedroom has either a super king bed or two single beds depending on your preference. There is also a double sofa bed in the living room. All beds dressed in Dorma Egyptian cotton. Bedrooms and living space have flat-screen televisions.
The living space has a large television DVD player (with a collection of DVDS), a fully fitted kitchen with double oven, gas hob and dishwasher. There is a separate utility area with washing machine and microwave and freezer.
FREE WIFI INCLUDED.
Beautifully appointed throughout.
Rental for Wee Corsee is Saturday to Saturday.
Check out is 10am whilst check in is from 4pm
- 8th May 2021 to 18th September 2021 SOLD OUT
- 18th September to 29th October 2021 £550 per week
- 29th Oct 2021 to 18th December 2021 £450 per week
- 18th December 2021 to 5th January 2022 £550.00
- 8th January 2022 to 4th March 2022 £450 per week
- 5th March 2022 to 1st April 2022 £650 per week
- 2nd April 2022 to 30th September 2022 £700 per week
- 1st October 2022 to 4th November 2022 £600 per week
- 4th November 2022 to 16th December 2022 £450 per week
- 16th December 2022 to 6th January 2023 £550 per week
Please be advised that we are introducing weekend breaks of 3 nights. Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Monday for £300 in the off season months of November to 18th December; 5th January 2021-31st March 2021.
£100.00 excess deposit payable with balance payment, refundable 7 days after departure provided no damage or breakages.
From 1st November to 15th December, 7th January to 28th February Shorter stays will be allowed. Please contact for the off season shorter stay rates.
Well Behaved Dogs are welcome at an additional charge. Please contact Anne Marie to discuss
BOOKING DIRECT IS ALWAYS CHEAPER THAN THROUGH OTHER AGENTS.
View our Terms and Conditions.